what happened to tangoshoedivas.com?

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by tanguerarubia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. tanguerarubia

tanguerarubia New Member

There was a great blog about Tango shoes called "tangshoedivas.com" with lots of useful and critical information of experiences tangueras made with different tango shoe brands. Now it has disappeared. I can still see some links on google but they do not lead anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to the site? Thank you!

2. Brewmistress

Brewmistress New Member

I was wondering that myself, it was one of the better resources for shoe info and now the site redirects to some Russian blog it would be fantastic if the site were brought back. Is anyone on the forum involved in the blog?

3. jfm

jfm Active Member

Bastet was I think! You could try sending her a private message?

4. bastet

bastet Active Member

Hello! I looked for it and can't find it anymore. That's too bad as it was getting to be time for my year end (beginning) tango shoe review....Hmmm....what to do now?!? I suppose if there's any interest, ways could be found to do something else but it was a lot of good collected information now gone.

I hadn't visited in some time because I've been very distracted by some other things lately, and it had been devolving for some time before that in to a lot of spam posts coming to my inbox. I supposed the owner (America) finally just gave up and took it down.