What Does A Toddler Eat?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Dancebug, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Dancebug

Dancebug Active Member

Hi all,

A friend of mine has moved back to our town. We have not seen each other for seven years or so. She is going to visit me this afternoon with her two and a half year old boy. I am excited and I would like to be nice to the toddler. Problem is, I have not been around a toddler so long time and I have no clue what kind of snacks toddlers like. I need to do some grocery shopping. Help!
  2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

ask the mother. varies parent-to-parent, toddler-to-toddler.

if that's not possible, soft fruit is great, like bananas & honeydew. plus cheerios, yogurt, cheese, bread to toast... that's a good start.

have fun with your friend! :)
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

oh good lord.... macaroni and cheese and hot dogs...corn and pizza...ice cream...apple juice
  4. fascination

lol, my kids would have projectile spit honeydew across the room...if you do yogurt...get go-gurts...aka yogurt in a cool plastic push-up tube...less mess more fun...go for cool...you don't see them that often....jello jigglers are cool too...sam...I love you but um...my children wouldn't
  5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

toddlers, fasc... we're not talkin' 8-yr-old, silly... itty bitty critters don't know the diff
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Heh..."itty bitty critters"...I'm going to have to remember that. Much more pleasant sounding than "ankle biters."
  7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

breeders and their ankle-biters... heh
  8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

What does a toddler eat?
    Anything she can get in her mouth. :rolleyes: :cool:
  9. meow

meow New Member

Very true, so you may need to do a quick rush around and remove any choking hazards. 'Child Proof' your house:rolleyes: - some kids are great and won't touch anything but others, well.... And, if you are stuck for toys, kids love pots, pans and a wooden spoon - noisy but fun.:D
  10. fascination

at 2 1/2 my kind woulda spit honey dew at you...maybe not at 1...but at 2 1/2...no way;)