Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I'm astonished that with so many dancers there is no discussion of clothes. I tried this before but I think it was too specific (just dance practice). So here is your outlet for your outlet designers, home made tutus, toe separators, guchi silk knickers, latin nothings, pasties, - in all anything your skin can sport (yes, tatoos and the nude look is fine too). But mostly, just what you happened to put on when the light was out and your SO was sleeping.....

I suppose we have to eep it wholesome - but please push the limit!! (see Fascination I did try, well sort of...).

Today I am wearing blood red slacks, a red-white striped fitted top and dark blue ear rings ....
  2. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

(doesn't this belong in the Dancers Anonymous Forum with all the other "what I ate" today style threads)

black trousers, dark red herringbone button down shirt
  3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[shoot - thats where I meant to put it. How do I get it moved. I know - pray]

HEY, Yee GODS UP THERE. YOOO HOOO. TIME TO USE YOUR ALMIGHTY POWERS. SHIFT MY THREAD BEFORE IT GETS SOWN INTO THE FABRICK OF THIS HOLY FUNSTUFF FORUM!!!

Now, if we all get down and pray and give offerings of chocolate shaped cucumbers I tihnk something will happen.
  4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

:shock:
    chocolate-shaped cucumber?
    Make it a cucumber-shaped chocolate and I'll be your friend for life! :cool:
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

nah, it's funstuff...it's fine here...today, I am still in my psuedo PJ'S(b/c I really own very few PJ's)...that is to say tangerine workout slacks and a charcoal grey 3/4 length thin snug T
  6. fascination

btw...this goddess does not care for chocolate so you are out of luck
  7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

We're working on it. We are up to chocolate shaped gerkins and gerkin shaped cucumbers - but the creme-de-la-creme, the bees knees, the real high five - the cucumber shaped chocolate may yet be a few years off.

Anyone know where those gods went off to? Probably searching for the mythical chocolate shaped cucumber...

Oh, and123, whatcha wearin today?? Anything goes except, that is, a cucumber outfit...
  8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

>Fasc: btw...this goddess does not care for chocolate so you are out of luck

Jeepers, its like they say, don't use a gods name in vain, there it is... And trust my luck: a god that does not like cucumber!! Then what in holy mocha are we praying to? And why I may add...
  9. fascination

I didn't say how I felt about cucumber...am afraid to...but chocolate...no...still, even for cheese and pizza and starches and wine...the thread is fine here
  10. DancinAnne

DancinAnne New Member

11. fascination

silly me...thought I might have a life today instead of having my butt glued to this office chair...was thinking of doing something exciting like vacuuming and re-stoning my dresses
  12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hey, you can come to my party....
  13. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Black crop pants, spring green tunic with 3/4 length sleeves and buttons on the shoulders, and black Skechers.
  14. DancinAnne

DancinAnne New Member

Cool.:cool:
  15. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

black slacks (same ones that I dance in)
    red t-shirt - same thing that I will dance in tonight.
    flip-flops

darn! My work clothes seem to be my dance clothese....
  16. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Jeans, black quasi-t-shirt. DH calls it my maternity shirt (and rightly so...stupid empire waist), which makes me want to kill him. But it's jersey material, so it's sooooooo soft and comfy. Like wearing pj's, which I don't own.
  17. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

black jeans.
    black roundneck with an evil owl on it.
  18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

pink! :banana: :lol:

Both in clothes and mood ;)
  19. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Can we come watch you dance in your flip flops? :rolleyes:

:p:p