Reggae Dance Classes

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by eqSoul, Jan 17, 2006.

1. eqSoul

eqSoul New Member

I live in NYC...knowing that within this "great" city I can find anything that I need...I decided to turn to the internet to find the one thing that I've searching for for about a year now...Does anyone know where I can take reggae dance classes????

I found hip-hop classes, just about every latin dance class you can think of, I found african dance classes, ballroom, swing, tap, ballet...BUT NO reggae... the only place that I found which offered reggae dance classes was located in London...LONDON :shock: - I want to dance BUT I'm not willing to fly to a new country to do it...

Can anyone help me...:?::confused::???:
  2. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Sounds like you need to start reggae classes.....

**sorry, not the answer you were looking for**
  3. eqSoul

eqSoul New Member

Thanks for your suggestion...I really hope that I won't have to do that...but as it looks, I may very well have to start my own reggae dance school...

Please...does anyone else have a solution?!?!
  4. alemana

alemana New Member

i did exactly one google search for "reggae dance" "new york city" and came up with a hit. the workshop is already past, but you should follow up on this info:

tinyurl.com/7vukj
  5. eqSoul

eqSoul New Member

Thanks for the heads up...

I performed that google search that you suggested, alemana...when I tired to follow up with that link it led me to a dead end...it doesn't look good...
  6. alemana

alemana New Member

go here

disc.server.com/Indices/23795.html

and scroll down to the 6th link from the bottom.
  7. eqSoul

eqSoul New Member

Thanks alemana...I found an email address on that site hopefully someone will get back to me with a reply...

in the meantime...my search continues...