Eye-catching Pink Grapefuit dress for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Standarddancer, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I"m selling my gorgeous pink grapefruit dress, lots of large Swarovski decorating stones in shapes of pink, orange and AB color in front, back and on sleeves, looks amazing under the comp lights; beautiful movement of skirt and floats. Skirt has ruffle inserts, a touch of ruffle style without being heavy. Will fit lady size 2-6, height 5'5" to 5'9"

Price $1450 negotiable

D1-vi 80%.JPG D2-vi 80%.JPG 17-vi 80%.JPG
  2. beautiful dress ... i like the color, not the typical pale pink or hot pink and very elegant and light-catching on the floor
  3. Standarddancer

yes the color of the dress is unique and has a nice illuminating effect under light. Not too light baby pink, also not very dark hot pink, it's more like orange pink, looks good in either dark or light floor.
  4. Standarddancer

here are some additional pictures.

Pm me if interested.

Attached Files:

5. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

very beautiful dress, really like it~
  6. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Its really nice effective and stoning is really rich and detailed (every large stone has small stones glued on to cover where it was sown on)... I wore this gown for blackpool so itd definitely top class dress.. I am picky ;)
  7. Standarddancer

Thank you kat and standardgirl, kat is so good at describing dress, the stoning is detailed and gorgeous, no missing stones. Skirt also rich and beautiful with multi-layer underskirts. Really classy dress in mint condition.

I'm glad to ship the dress for try-on. And I'll pay the shipping fee if you end up purchasing the dress. Just pm or email me;)
  8. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

wow that dress is gorgeous!!!! too bad i am in london now or i'd want to try it on!!!!! lol it is so beautiful!!

not sure if it's the same one or not.. but i also loved the one you wore at big apple!!
  9. Standarddancer

thanks and glad you like it, no the one at big apple was the chrisanne one which already sold. This one has even larger stones/brigher colors and much lower price than that one. When you come back, I'm glad to meet you for a try on.
  10. Standarddancer

11. Standarddancer

just in case the above direct link doesn't work, so you have to click on it, then go to "2008 competitions", then "millennium 2008", then "amateur", and "standard", it's the first 2 clips in the first row + first 2 clips on the last row:)
  12. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

that is such a great dress...
  13. Standarddancer

yes, isn't it? Dress actually looks much better in person, the video shows the great movement, but doesn't show the beautiful large decorating stones in front and on sleeves
  14. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

i know... i saw it live!!! i can attest to its awesomeness... cannot wait to try it on...
  15. Standarddancer

Dress sold but not far J
  16. Standarddancer

Really sorry about that…
  17. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Lol it's okay!!! I am sure I will survive :D
  18. Standarddancer

Just feel bad since we discussed about it and so close to scheduling for Tryon. Well good dresses with reasonable price is just like nice on-sale clothing at shop, got to be fast when still available;)
  19. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Exactly... And unfortunately for me, I was not in the area soon enough to try on.... Oh well, I suppose I should get a partner before worrying about dresses LOL
  20. Standarddancer

next time probably better do shipping for some good deal:) I asked you about shipping option but who knows gone so quickly?

Wish you very good luck for partner search as you come back to NY:)